What is Satchel One?
Satchel One is an online homework calendar showing homework information, deadlines and attachments for students. All homework set by our teachers will be displayed online using Satchel One.
Update as at 19 October 2020: As part of our Covid-19 risk assessment, all staff are recording a copy of their daily lessons on Satchel One. Any lesson recorded on Satchel One will be clearly marked as 'classwork' and only applicable for students who have missed lessons.
The benefits of Satchel One for students are:
- See all of your homework at the click of a button
- A personalised experience to help you stay organised
- All homework details are accessible 24/7, long after the school bell rings
- Smartphone app available from Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Automatic due date reminders when using the mobile app
- Translation into 50+ languages.
How does it work?
Login via the website:
Go to the Satchel One login page or open the mobile app – see information below
- Enter the Unique Parent Code (PIN) provided. If you have not received the PIN please contact the school on 01883 347818.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, making sure you use an active email address
Login via the free ‘Satchel One’ app on your mobile phone:
- Download the free App on your smartphone from your App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android phones). The free app is called ‘Satchel One (previously SMHW)’
- Search for de Stafford School using the postcode CR3 5YX.
- Log in using your Unique Parent Code (PIN)
- You will then be asked to enter your email or mobile number as a security measure and create a password
- If you already have an account, go to the Settings/Edit Profile section of your account and enter your Unique Parent Code (PIN) into the box to link to this student.
Where can i get help and more information?
Click here to access the help section of the Satchel One website. Once logged in on the app you will also find a 'live chat' support option.
How do I provide feedback?
If you would like to get in touch with the school to provide feedback, please email email@example.com.