Student Leadership Team & Prefects
Prefect Team 2023-24
The role of a Prefect is a highly respected and very important one, not only do the younger pupils in the school look to the Prefects as role models but are also pupils who are there to help and support them in many different aspects of their school life, but also parents and visitors to the school do too.
All Prefects will have general responsibilities as part of the de Stafford team, this would include being part of a daily duty team across the school or support specific areas such as the Music and PE department. Throughout the year there will also be other roles the Prefects will be expected to fulfil such as Parents Evenings, Talent Shows and Open Days.
The Head Students and the Senior Prefects will attend meetings with the Head of Year 11 when required.
Current Head Students and Senior Prefect Team
|Head Student||Josh Dolling|
|Head Student||Georgia Matthews|
|Deputy Head Student||Ollie Hastings-Holland|
|Deputy Head Student||Sophie Lawson|
|Deputy Head Student||Toby Morse|
|Deputy Head Student||Rosie Skeet|
|Senior Prefect||Adiba Atchia|
|Senior Prefect||Timmy Blatch|
|Senior Prefect||Gracie Buckell|
|Senior Prefect||Lula Burns|
|Senior Prefect||Katie Chalmers|
|Senior Prefect||Junaid Chaudhury|
|Senior Prefect||Oliver Clements|
|Senior Prefect||Emmylou Davison|
|Senior Prefect||Rosie Gibbens|
|Senior Prefect||Charlotte Groves|
|Senior Prefect||Elizabeth Gurung|
|Senior Prefect||Thoedore Huggins-Woolcock|
|Senior Prefect||Merry Jacob|
|Senior Prefect||Kiara Kaspersen|
|Senior Prefect||Emily Lamberth|
|Senior Prefect||Jessica Murtagh|
|Senior Prefect||Henry Ogunyemi|
|Senior Prefect||Oliver O'Toole|
|Senior Prefect||Ciara Reed|
|Senior Prefect||Maya Rohi|
|Senior Prefect||Kaitlin Rumley|
|Senior Prefect||Lauren Safrankova Tomlinson|
|Senior Prefect||Christian Taylor|
|Senior Prefect||Scarlett Taylor|
|Senior Prefect||Robert Thomas|
|Senior Prefect||Pyper Thurel|
|Senior Prefect||Amelie Wells|
|Senior Prefect||Oliver Wren|
Role of Head Students
Respond to needs of school and staff as they arise, liaising with Head of Year and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Represent the school at various functions and events.
- Assist with whole school and Year assemblies.
- Organisation of guides for Open Evenings and Open Day.
Role of Prefect Team
- Be responsible for the duty teams on a daily basis.
- Represent the school at various functions.
- Assist as and when required by staff.
- Have responsibility for maintaining discipline and behaviour.
- Be external ambassadors for the school.
- Help to organise the Year 11 Prom/Yearbooks /Leavers Hoodies.
- Act as a role model in both the school and community.
- Encourage others in the school community to benefit from the educational opportunities offered by the school.
- The ability to lead and to show initiative.
- Ability to communicate with all age groups.