Enrichment Programme 2023-24
Our extensive Enrichment Programme runs on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, throughout the academic year. Sessions run from 3:15pm to 4:15pm and students can choose to attend sessions on as many days as they like. Each half term, the programme will run for the following times:
- Autumn Half Term 1 – wk bg 11 Sept to wk bg 16 Oct (6 weeks)
- Autumn Half Term 2 – wk bg 30 Oct to wk bg 4 Dec (6 weeks)
- Spring Half Term 1 – wk bg 1 Jan to 5 Feb (6 weeks)
- Spring Half Term 2 – wk bg 19 Feb to 25 Mar (6 weeks)
- Summer Half Term 1 – wk bg 15 Apr to 20 May (6 weeks)
- Summer Half Term 2 – wk bg 3 June to 8 July (6 weeks)
How do students sign-up?
If your child would like to attend any of the sessions, they can simply go along to the venue shown on the Enrichment Programme (found below). Students can also join a session at any point in the half term.
Why join an Enrichment activity?
Whilst not compulsory for students, we very much hope your child chooses to attend sessions of interest to them. Along with being a very enjoyable part of school life, research shows taking part in such activities can support the development of self-confidence, teamwork skills and resilience.
Please do contact your child’s SAM should you have any questions on the Enrichment Programme.