Pupil Premium & Catch Up Funding
Free School Meals
In order to be eligible to apply for Free School Meals parents/guardians must be in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under the Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you receive WORKING TAX CREDIT you do not qualify even if you receive Child Tax Credit and your income is below £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
To download the application form, please click here.
Please click on the documents below for information on Pupil Premium at de Stafford School.